Rapti Technical School is a Sovereign Technical Training Institute in Nepal.
Rapti Technical School is for producing competent skilled human resource for world labor market through technical education and vocational training.
- Ensure quality technical education and vocational training.
- Ensure Gender Equality and social inclusion in CTEVT.
- Ensure organization sustainability.
- Promote employability of Graduates.
- Enhance linkage with industry/stakeholder for placement.
- Enhance effective and efficiency of RTS management.
- Provide high quality technical education, through the use of effective teaching approached and promoting the use of new technology.
- Share and build effective partnership both in implementation and funding with GOs, NGOs and INGOs having the same goals with us.
- Organize customized training program in order to empower and ensure sustainable self-reliance to the poor, women and disadvantage community.
- Promote self-employment and entrepreneurship through provision of trainings, guidance and counseling.
- Equipped staff with confidence and commitment through encouragement, motivation and mutual respect.
- Promote the involvement of community participation.
- To involve students in creating awareness and advocacy among the community in the area of health agriculture and construction.